Checking Off the Christmas List

I've decided to put a Christmas list together this year, so when anyone asks, "What do you want for Christmas?" I can send them to my blog, and receive two birds with one stone. Or I think it's kill two birds…but I don't want to kill anything with my blog and Christmas list. Anyways! By putting my Christmas list on my blog, I get both great presents and viewers! Anything on the proceeding list is guaranteed to elicit a genuine, enthusiastic reaction from your's truly. Albeit, I get excited over almost any gift--except for dish towels. Merry Advent!

1. Bose Headphones
2. An iPhone 5s
3. Real maple syrup (Never underestimate anyone who uses the real stuff!)
4. Your favorite book, especially if it's a memoir
5. Lottery ticket (I'll be sure to give you 10 percent!) 
6. Handwritten notes/cards 
7. Jar of raw honey 
8. Abstract painting from my sister Christin (Also, she drew my blog's awesome new background!) 
9. iTunes gift card(s)
10. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day hand soap 
11. Electric knife sharpener 
12. The removal of a tulip poplar that shades and drops tree stuff on my summer garden
13. Dark chocolate
14. Any interesting bargain book from Barnes and Noble
15. Cast iron dutch oven
16. Seagrove pottery face jug
17. Socks
18. Stationery
19. Fancy fountain pen
20. Terrarium 

Comments

Popular Posts