Clean and Classy

So tonight the Tar Heels and South Carolina play their first football game of the season. For sports fans this is really exciting news! And for non-sports fans, like me, it's also really exciting news. It means open tables at the dining hall and open washers in the laundry room. While everyone is enjoying pizza and chips in their dorm room, I will actually put my whites and colors into two separate washers. Score for Eric! If you can't tell, I'm quite a domestic person. Changing my sheets, doing my dishes, doing my roommate's dishes, and cleaning my bathroom for me are effective means of relaxation. And strangely enough, the smell of Clorax in a bathroom might as well be expensive aromatherapy. Many people, however, must not experience any relaxation or therapy from cleaning. Earlier this week, my roommate insisted on using a soured towel because the act of retrieving a new one from his closet was simply too exhausting. Yuck! Needless to say, I have since assumed the responsibility of washing his towel. 

Stay Clean and Classy!

Signed, 
EJS 






Can you guess which one is soured? 

Comments

Popular Posts